.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
About Me


Name: Elleoz

From: Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States

I am 32 years old and have been married for 6 years. I had two children under 2 (hence the blog name), but now they are actually 3 and 2. Maybe it is time to change the blog name? Drama Queen is 3 and Wildman is 2 (15 months apart to be exact). I have a Bachelor's Degree on Criminal Justice from Applachian State University (Go Apps!) and have been at my current place of employment for going on 7 years.

My Complete Profile

Gotta Read Blogs
  • Whatever Blows My Skirt
  • Clusterfook
  • Apropos of Something
  • Pickleness
  • WouldaCouldaShoulda
  • Morphing Into Mama
  • Troll Baby
  • CPA Mom
  • True Wife Confessions
  • Hot House Mama
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Genuine
  • Unexplored Territory
  • Lil Duck Duck
  • Glamorous Redneck
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Cool Mom Picks
  • The Creative Soul
  • The Plumbutt Chronicles
  • Mommy The Maid

  • Terrific Tenants
  • My Life In The Kid Zoo
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Mommy The Maid
  • Have A Great Rest Of Your Day
  • Its My Life...
  • Hot House Mama
  • Expressions of Love
  • Much More Than A Mom
  • Break In Sanity
  • I Want A Little Sugar...

  • What I Am Reading

    What I Am Listening To

    Wednesday, April 18, 2007
    What's Wrong With This Picture?
    Sorry I have been MIA again lately. There have been plenty of topics to write about but no time to sit and complete a coherent thought. Take your pick...stomach virus? Puke? Birthday party? Cake decorating classes? More puke? Anyone takers? I thought so.
     
    But that I will save for another day. My dilemma today is this and I apologize if it is TMI for some of you but this is afterall my blog so sorry if I offend...
     
    I could care less about sex.
     
    It's horrible and it is causing major problems with my marriage. It has nothing to do with my love or attraction to my husband. I love him with all my heart and I still think he is a sexy as he was the day I met him. I just have absolutely no interest. I'm not really even sure why. The only think I can think of is I am so tired and preoccupied with everything that I have to do on a daily basis that I can't let myself relax enough to get in the right mindset. And I have never been one of those kinds of do it anywhere-anytime kind of girls.
     
    I thought that once a woman hit her 30's that her libido was supposed to increase? Mine has done the complete opposite. Since I have had the kids, it just doesn't interest me anymore. I wish I could say it is my medication, but the prescription ran out and I haven't been back to the Dr. to get more. So I really have no clue as to what is going on other than my husband is VERY unhappy with me right now and rightfully so.
     
    I know that it is something that I have to get over if I want our marriage to work. And I want it to work- more than I want anything in the world. I just don't know where to start. AM spent the night on the couch last night after another one of my rejections.
     
    *(Honey~ if you are reading this I am truly sorry and I feel like total dog shit. You aren't asking too much for me to show you a little love and affection. I'm not going to go on and on with a bunch of promises because you say you have heard them all before. All I will say is that actions WILL speak louder than words for a change. I LOVE YOU!)*
     
    At this point I am just at a loss for where to start, but I know that start I must. I guess I should call and make an appointment with Dr. O soon. I need a yearly physical anyway. I just want to be able to make AM happy and I know that this isn't too much to ask of me. I am his wife and the last thing I want is for him to search out someone who will give him what I won't.


    Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?
    Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      posted at 4/18/2007 02:50:00 PM
      3 comments


    3 Comments:
    At Wednesday, April 18, 2007 3:49:00 PM, Blogger Erin said...

    It isn't just you, it happened to me. I think with the stress and hectic everyday crap that goes on that you must experience as a mom and as a woman who works, you are probably just worn out. It is like the last thing any woman in your position thinks about!! Don't worry about it, but if it is really bothering your husband then you have to try. Put the kids to bed early and force yourself to do it, lol. In about 5 minutes you'll be glad you did :-)

     
    At Friday, April 20, 2007 1:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think most women don't walk around all day thinking of "humping"(nice word ehh? That should wreck it for you for sure): But though you may be tired you will be so glad you did it in the end. I did not mean it like that. lol

     
    At Friday, April 20, 2007 10:20:00 PM, Blogger CPA Mom said...

    You may already know this, but lack of libido is a sign of clinical depression. Ask you doctor about that when you go in. There are several anti-depressants that do not have sexual side effects. That said, this is perfectly normal for a working woman who has children. We all are at the point were sex is just one more thing on our to-do list and sleep looks a lot more attractive. There is a lot your husband can do to get you in the mood. Does he help around the house? One night, he could get the kids to bed by himself while you take a bubble bath. Getting yourself cleaned up and relaxed will help your frame of mind too. There are books you can read, movies you can watch together. Try your local sex shop - go in together - just laughing together at some of the stuff helps! If you have fun together, without all the worry and angst of everyday life, it's easier to think of your partner as your sexual partner again instead of just the parent of your children. good luck - email me if you want to talk some more.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home



    Search


    Previous Posts
    Cake # 2
    A Little Too Late
    Interview
    Farewell To Our Local Fallen Heroes
    Test
    I'm Here For The Party
    I Know You Miss Me
    Books, Book, Books
    Uh oh!
    Hey Big Spender

    Current Roomie

    Archives
    December 2005
    January 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    June 2009
    September 2009
    June 2013
    January 2016
    February 2018
    April 2018

    My Goodies

    Gimme Your Stuff

  • Disclosure Policy

  • Links
    Shopping

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Miscellaneous
    My Blog Directory

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by: