.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
About Me


Name: Elleoz

From: Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States

I am 32 years old and have been married for 6 years. I had two children under 2 (hence the blog name), but now they are actually 3 and 2. Maybe it is time to change the blog name? Drama Queen is 3 and Wildman is 2 (15 months apart to be exact). I have a Bachelor's Degree on Criminal Justice from Applachian State University (Go Apps!) and have been at my current place of employment for going on 7 years.

My Complete Profile

Gotta Read Blogs
  • Whatever Blows My Skirt
  • Clusterfook
  • Apropos of Something
  • Pickleness
  • WouldaCouldaShoulda
  • Morphing Into Mama
  • Troll Baby
  • CPA Mom
  • True Wife Confessions
  • Hot House Mama
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Genuine
  • Unexplored Territory
  • Lil Duck Duck
  • Glamorous Redneck
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Cool Mom Picks
  • The Creative Soul
  • The Plumbutt Chronicles
  • Mommy The Maid

  • Terrific Tenants
  • My Life In The Kid Zoo
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Mommy The Maid
  • Have A Great Rest Of Your Day
  • Its My Life...
  • Hot House Mama
  • Expressions of Love
  • Much More Than A Mom
  • Break In Sanity
  • I Want A Little Sugar...

  • What I Am Reading

    What I Am Listening To

    Wednesday, December 13, 2006
    Heeyyaahh!
    Wow! Look! A post from me! It has been way too long and I apologize to the few that have stuck around. I promise it will be at least 3 years before I do that again. Here's what's going on in Lo2U2 right now as we speak...

    The On-Site went well. It isn't official until March when we go before the Commission for the hearing, but considering that where we were three years ago, we are definately improving. It wasn't as flawless as I would like, but since it was my first one I will take it as long as we don't get conditions. Conditions are bad people...bad! As I have said before, I won't bore you with the details of what exactly I do. However, if you are just dying to know you can go here. It explains the whole thing. I will say that the lead Assessor looked alot like a skinnier version of Bobby Flay (not bad on the eyes :)!)

    Of course, while we were in the middle (the beginning actually) of the On-site this happens. Yes (hangs head in shame) this is where I work. I am so proud! At least in the eyes of most people, the person at fault was the mother. But it still caused us a heap of trouble, that I am STILL trying to fix a week later. BAG HUMBUG!

    And to top it all off, both the kids are sick. Drama Queen was sick two weeks ago with a double ear infection. After 10 days on Omnicef I thought it was all cleared up. But a week later she was still complaining of an ear ache but I thought she was just saying it to get attention. What a horrible mother I am. Last night she hardly ate and kept holding her ear to her head and being super-clingy. I knew then that something was wrong. I got MIL to stay with WildMan and I took her back to Urgent Care. Sure enough...she still has a double ear infection. Combine that with a runny nose, cough, and a fever and you have one sick little girl. Oh, and Wildman is sick too. He was barking this morning, so I have a feeling I will be at the Dr. with him as well soon. When it rains it pours right? Will my daughter ever be well for Christmas?

    This weekend is the In-laws Christmas with us since they can't seem to stay away from New York for more than a few months. We will have Christmas dinner and opening present on Saturday evening. It should be interesting. I know that Christmas isn't about getting, but I always seem to get the short end of the stick. It doesn't help that my birthday is Sunday (December 17th) but it still sucks. That sounds so horrible doesn't it? I am grateful for everything I do receive, and I love giving, but when everyone else has a big stack and I only have 3 things I feel left out. But that really isn't what it is about right? Anyway, while in NY they will be going to Hawaii for a week too. I don't really care except that they will be gone for Drama Queens birthday as well. Their loss I guess, but it still sucks for her that Maw-Maw and Pop Pop will miss both Christmas and her 3rd Birthday.

    Other than that it is pretty quiet around here. Be on the lookout for a whole new look very soon. Susie at Blue Bird Blogs is working on my new home away from home as we speak.

    I will leave you with a question...

    What is one tradition that you do for the holidays?

      posted at 12/13/2006 08:46:00 AM
      3 comments


    3 Comments:
    At Wednesday, December 13, 2006 3:40:00 PM, Blogger Erin said...

    Ok, wait, I'm confused - are you in Law Enforcement?????????

    I don't know why but I thought you were an accountant or something - huh, well, you can't arrest anyone for anything right?? ;)

    I can't believe that mother did that, lol. I would never have the balls - but maybe it worked and kept the kid in line, lol.

    Oh - I have no traditions, how sad :(

     
    At Wednesday, December 13, 2006 10:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for having me in your sidebar!

    One of our traditions is eating Acadian tortiere (meatpie - the recipe is at my blog) and quiche for a midnight snack Christmas Eve and again for breakfast Christmas morning (breakfast also includes other foods - sticky buns...mmmmm...). We have tons. I'm a tradition-a-holic.

     
    At Wednesday, December 13, 2006 10:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    One tradition we've always done is get pajamas the night before. One I started about 10 years back was watching my fave Christmas movie, an obscure one called All I Want For Christmas.

    Thanks for the bid. I have such a hard time making decisions, but I hope you bid again!:)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home



    Search


    Previous Posts
    I'm Baaaccckkk!
    I'm Still Alive
    Poo Poo Round Up
    Happy Halloween!
    Here are some random pictures of the kids. Let's h...
    I Think I Am Losing My Mind!
    I.Must.Work.Today
    C&C Monday
    How To Tell If You Need To Pray At Work
    This is sad...

    Current Roomie

    Archives
    December 2005
    January 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    June 2009
    September 2009
    June 2013
    January 2016
    February 2018
    April 2018

    My Goodies

    Gimme Your Stuff

  • Disclosure Policy

  • Links
    Shopping

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Miscellaneous
    My Blog Directory

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by: