.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
About Me


Name: Elleoz

From: Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States

I am 32 years old and have been married for 6 years. I had two children under 2 (hence the blog name), but now they are actually 3 and 2. Maybe it is time to change the blog name? Drama Queen is 3 and Wildman is 2 (15 months apart to be exact). I have a Bachelor's Degree on Criminal Justice from Applachian State University (Go Apps!) and have been at my current place of employment for going on 7 years.

My Complete Profile

Gotta Read Blogs
  • Whatever Blows My Skirt
  • Clusterfook
  • Apropos of Something
  • Pickleness
  • WouldaCouldaShoulda
  • Morphing Into Mama
  • Troll Baby
  • CPA Mom
  • True Wife Confessions
  • Hot House Mama
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Genuine
  • Unexplored Territory
  • Lil Duck Duck
  • Glamorous Redneck
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Cool Mom Picks
  • The Creative Soul
  • The Plumbutt Chronicles
  • Mommy The Maid

  • Terrific Tenants
  • My Life In The Kid Zoo
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Mommy The Maid
  • Have A Great Rest Of Your Day
  • Its My Life...
  • Hot House Mama
  • Expressions of Love
  • Much More Than A Mom
  • Break In Sanity
  • I Want A Little Sugar...

  • What I Am Reading

    What I Am Listening To

    Friday, April 20, 2007
    Interview From Blond Chick
    1. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and WHY?
     
    I think I would be a famous singer. I am way too shy to ever really do it, but the thought of getting paid ALOT of money to sing for an hour or so and entertain people would be awesome.

    2. What Bible verse means the most to you and WHY?
     
    I wish I could say I have one, but I don't . While I consider myself a Christian, I haven't been a very devout one. Other than John 3:16, I can't really recite any from memory. That is definately something that I have to do something about though.

    3. Describe yourself in five words or less.
     
    Moody, Caring, Funny, and Sarcastic.

    4. Your home is on fire. The firefighters have rescued your family and pets and they are safely outside. They are going to go back in and they are letting you choose ONE ITEM in your home to save from the blaze. What item will you choose?
     
    I would have to say that the first thing that comes to mind is my photographs. All our other belongings could be replaced, but all my old photos would be lost forever and I know that someday I won't be able to rely on my memory to remember all the special times in my life.

    5. What do you consider the lowest part of your life so far?
     
    This is a tough one. I have had a lot of things happen in my lifetime, but to pick the worst one? I guess the lowest part in my life so far was when I was 22 or so. I was in an obsessive and abusive relationship and I let it ruin a lot of things in my life at the time. I quit school for while, did some things that I am not proud of, and became incredibly depressed and considered running away from everyone and everything. But one day I snapped out of it and never looked back. I figured out that no single person should be allowed to have that much power over me.

    OK, now it is you turn. Here are the rules if you want to keep it going:

    1. *Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." *
    2. *I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions. *
    3. *You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions. *
    4. *You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. *
    5. *When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them
    five questions.*
     
    So go ahead! Don't be skeered. I promise I won't ask anything too embarrasing


    Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?
    Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      posted at 4/20/2007 08:15:00 AM
      1 comments


    1 Comments:
    At Friday, April 20, 2007 10:16:00 PM, Blogger CPA Mom said...

    is there anything you want to know about me?

    I would save my photos too.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home



    Search


    Previous Posts
    What's Wrong With This Picture?
    Cake # 2
    A Little Too Late
    Interview
    Farewell To Our Local Fallen Heroes
    Test
    I'm Here For The Party
    I Know You Miss Me
    Books, Book, Books
    Uh oh!

    Current Roomie

    Archives
    December 2005
    January 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    June 2009
    September 2009
    June 2013
    January 2016
    February 2018
    April 2018

    My Goodies

    Gimme Your Stuff

  • Disclosure Policy

  • Links
    Shopping

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Miscellaneous
    My Blog Directory

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by: