.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
About Me


Name: Elleoz

From: Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States

I am 32 years old and have been married for 6 years. I had two children under 2 (hence the blog name), but now they are actually 3 and 2. Maybe it is time to change the blog name? Drama Queen is 3 and Wildman is 2 (15 months apart to be exact). I have a Bachelor's Degree on Criminal Justice from Applachian State University (Go Apps!) and have been at my current place of employment for going on 7 years.

My Complete Profile

Gotta Read Blogs
  • Whatever Blows My Skirt
  • Clusterfook
  • Apropos of Something
  • Pickleness
  • WouldaCouldaShoulda
  • Morphing Into Mama
  • Troll Baby
  • CPA Mom
  • True Wife Confessions
  • Hot House Mama
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Genuine
  • Unexplored Territory
  • Lil Duck Duck
  • Glamorous Redneck
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Cool Mom Picks
  • The Creative Soul
  • The Plumbutt Chronicles
  • Mommy The Maid

  • Terrific Tenants
  • My Life In The Kid Zoo
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Mommy The Maid
  • Have A Great Rest Of Your Day
  • Its My Life...
  • Hot House Mama
  • Expressions of Love
  • Much More Than A Mom
  • Break In Sanity
  • I Want A Little Sugar...

  • What I Am Reading

    What I Am Listening To

    Wednesday, May 31, 2006
    Ever?(02/09/06)
    I am beginning to wonder if DS will ever do certain things? He is such a bright baby, but so lazy. He won't eat table food. Won't hold his bottle well. Absolutely won't try to feed himself, not that I have tried really hard either. I was told last night that I have to try really hard to get him to crawl and not go straight to walking. Something about research showing that kids who don't crawl have trouble reading? I don't know if I believe that ....thanks lady. Give me something else to worry about why don't ya!

    His surgery is a week from Monday. I am really starting to get freaked out about it. I try not to think about it too much, but I am scared. I know that he will be fine, but they are still operating on my baby. Please keep him in your prayers! We go for one last check-up on Valentine's Day. I am hoping his surgery is first thing on the 20th...or they will see true evil.. LOL
    DH, the kids, and I went to Wednesday night dinner at church last night. We fed DS so that we wouldn't have to mess with him throwing a fit in front of everyone. Good thing we did because dinner didn't start until almost 6:30! DD did ok for having to wait so late. But I probably walked two miles trying to keep her occupied. She is doing pretty good with the pacifier weaning too. The only time she got it all day was at bed time. She had a melt down towards the end of dinner. She wanted more cake (mental note~ remove all traces of cake/dessert from the table prior to sitting her down next time!) and we wouldn't let her. Both kids were tired too since it was almost 7 by that time. DH ended up giving her a spanking and she was sobbing and asking for me and diddy (the pacifier) the whole way home. My poor baby! I know that she has to learn but it kills me when she does that sob/can't breathe thing. Sometimes I think that DH is too hard on her but I know that he just wants to teach her the right way to behave. It is hard to keep our cool when she is a writhing, screaming crazy girl. Gotta love her though. Nothing beats when she wraps those little arms around your neck and say "wuv you momma!".

    It snowed a little this morning. First snow that DD has seen where she could comprehend it. At first she wasn't impressed, but once we got to daycare she was throwing a fit to watch it. She kept saying "It's nowing mommy!" She left to watch it out the back window. Yesterday she did one of those things that make me never want to let her go. Those of you who are Mommy's understand.Usually I can't say goodbye when I leave her at daycare or she will throw a fit and cry. Well right as I was walking out the door, she runs up to me, gives me a big hug and kiss and tells me bye. I wanted to cry and stay there all day. Sometimes she can be so sweet.

    I seriously doubt that there is anything wrong with DS. But when will he hug me? Kiss me? I don't remember everything taking so long with DD. Maybe it's just that I am too busy to really spend the time with him? Guilty Mommy syndrome?

    Well, gotta go. Later!

      posted at 5/31/2006 09:46:00 AM
      0 comments


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home



    Search


    Previous Posts
    Have To Face It (02/01/06)
    SOULAPTROLPOULPATROLSOULPATROL!!!
    Long Lost Me
    Err..Happy New Year?
    Hello!

    Current Roomie

    Archives
    December 2005
    January 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    June 2009
    September 2009
    June 2013
    January 2016
    February 2018
    April 2018

    My Goodies

    Gimme Your Stuff

  • Disclosure Policy

  • Links
    Shopping

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Miscellaneous
    My Blog Directory

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by: