.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
About Me


Name: Elleoz

From: Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States

I am 32 years old and have been married for 6 years. I had two children under 2 (hence the blog name), but now they are actually 3 and 2. Maybe it is time to change the blog name? Drama Queen is 3 and Wildman is 2 (15 months apart to be exact). I have a Bachelor's Degree on Criminal Justice from Applachian State University (Go Apps!) and have been at my current place of employment for going on 7 years.

My Complete Profile

Gotta Read Blogs
  • Whatever Blows My Skirt
  • Clusterfook
  • Apropos of Something
  • Pickleness
  • WouldaCouldaShoulda
  • Morphing Into Mama
  • Troll Baby
  • CPA Mom
  • True Wife Confessions
  • Hot House Mama
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Genuine
  • Unexplored Territory
  • Lil Duck Duck
  • Glamorous Redneck
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Cool Mom Picks
  • The Creative Soul
  • The Plumbutt Chronicles
  • Mommy The Maid

  • Terrific Tenants
  • My Life In The Kid Zoo
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Mommy The Maid
  • Have A Great Rest Of Your Day
  • Its My Life...
  • Hot House Mama
  • Expressions of Love
  • Much More Than A Mom
  • Break In Sanity
  • I Want A Little Sugar...

  • What I Am Reading

    What I Am Listening To

    Friday, January 19, 2007
    You Ready For This?
    Wow! What a week this has been! Soooooo very glad it is over.

    I haven't mentioned it before (I don't think-if I did sorry) but Alpha Male and myself signed up for a weightloss program through our work for the next 10 weeks. It is called York County Shrinkdown. Really anyone in York County can participate, but through our work we get extra incentives if we do certain things. Things like go to lectures and exercise. They assign points for each activity and at the end you get you name in a drawing for $100 and other cool prizes if you have enough points. The actual county program also has contest too. Winning stuff and getting healthy is cool dudes! Each Friday you go to the local Y and they weigh you. Simple enough. I think I'll call my Friday weight loss posts.....Freakin'Friday.

    Well, when I weighed in at the beginning last week I was 271 (OUCH!).
    Today when I weighed in...................................................... 267.

    FOUR POUNDS PEOPLE! (and that was WITH Aunt Flo too!)

    And that was just from watching what I have been eating and walking 1 mile two of those days. Just think what I could do if I actually tried. YEA ME!!! But I know that it won't be that easy every week. I.must.work.harder. But I was so excited. I am seriously thinking about joining the Y (no member fee this month and no contract). However, my work has a workout room that I can use for free so I am considering just using that to save money.

    Tonight AM and I did a Walk Away The Pounds. We walked 2 miles in 30 minutes. Man, I am tired now. haha In a little while I think I might shower and watch Step Up. I am all for the mindless teenage drivel.

    ***

    Last night Drama Queen wanted Maw-maw and Pop-pop to come over so we let her call them while we were eating. She did the funniest thing. For some reason, she thinks that people can see her through the cell phone. So she proceeds to hold her meat from the hamburger helper (I know- so healthy) up to the screen of the phone and says" See Maw-maw I am eating my burger!". AM and I thought we would die we were laughing so hard. And she was dead serious too.

    Tonight we through DQ's diddy's (aka pacifiers) away. I know she is 3, but she was still taking them at night. She hasn't had one at day care in over a year, but I just couldn't deal with the whining. AM and I had all that we could take. Over the last several days she has been whining and crying for it incessantly all day and night long. So, it was time for them to go. We bagged them up and made her throw them all (5 - gasp!) in the trash. She cried for a little while when we first put her to bed, but so far so good. Of course I jsut jinxed myself by typing this though. I have a feeling its going to be a long weekend :(

    ***

    I called Bart's new owner this afternoon. I just had to know how things were going. She absolutely loves him. He now sleeps in the bed with her and has free reign of the house during the day while she is gone. She says he doesn't mess in the house while she is gone, but he won't go potty for her outside. I am sure that it is just a phase and he will be fine. But she said other than that he is such a sweetheart. I am glad to know that I found someone that could love him and take great care of him. Now if I can just talk AM into letting me get a cat :grin:.

    ***

    Alright, I typed a novel. I need to take a shower. I may have a glass of wine before bed. Make myself so relaxed that I pass out :) Sounds like heaven.

    G'night everyone!

      posted at 1/19/2007 09:13:00 PM
      3 comments


    3 Comments:
    At Saturday, January 20, 2007 2:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations!! Four lbs is a great start! Be very proud that you've begin - it's more than many people ever do!

     
    At Saturday, January 20, 2007 11:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good for you! Four pounds is fantastic.

     
    At Sunday, January 21, 2007 11:27:00 PM, Blogger Erin said...

    Wow - I love you so much more now!! To post your weight on your blog?? You go girl!!

    4 lbs is fabulous - congrats! I'm starting my "new way of healthy eating" tomorrow so we can commiserate on how much this is going to suck, lol.

    I missed you while I was in Florida! I'll catch up with your blog tomorrow as I'm going to go mourn my Patriots now :(

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home



    Search


    Previous Posts
    Meet My New Renter!
    Goodbye sweetheart
    New Year? New Phone?
    Contemplation
    Feel the Burn Baby!
    I'm So Torn
    Silly Dog
    You're 3!? It Can't Be!
    Hey You! Over There!
    What the HELL did I do?

    Current Roomie

    Archives
    December 2005
    January 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    June 2009
    September 2009
    June 2013
    January 2016
    February 2018
    April 2018

    My Goodies

    Gimme Your Stuff

  • Disclosure Policy

  • Links
    Shopping

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Miscellaneous
    My Blog Directory

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by: