.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
About Me


Name: Elleoz

From: Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States

I am 32 years old and have been married for 6 years. I had two children under 2 (hence the blog name), but now they are actually 3 and 2. Maybe it is time to change the blog name? Drama Queen is 3 and Wildman is 2 (15 months apart to be exact). I have a Bachelor's Degree on Criminal Justice from Applachian State University (Go Apps!) and have been at my current place of employment for going on 7 years.

My Complete Profile

Gotta Read Blogs
  • Whatever Blows My Skirt
  • Clusterfook
  • Apropos of Something
  • Pickleness
  • WouldaCouldaShoulda
  • Morphing Into Mama
  • Troll Baby
  • CPA Mom
  • True Wife Confessions
  • Hot House Mama
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Genuine
  • Unexplored Territory
  • Lil Duck Duck
  • Glamorous Redneck
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Cool Mom Picks
  • The Creative Soul
  • The Plumbutt Chronicles
  • Mommy The Maid

  • Terrific Tenants
  • My Life In The Kid Zoo
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Mommy The Maid
  • Have A Great Rest Of Your Day
  • Its My Life...
  • Hot House Mama
  • Expressions of Love
  • Much More Than A Mom
  • Break In Sanity
  • I Want A Little Sugar...

  • What I Am Reading

    What I Am Listening To

    Monday, July 16, 2007
    To Croc Or Not To Croc?
    That seems to be the question these days?

    http://www.slate.com/id/2170301/?GT1=10238

    Drama Queen has had knock-off Crocs for two years now. Cute little pink ones. She was a trend-setter in our area. One of the first to have them and she got so many compliments. Every where we went someone was commenting on how cute her shoes were.

    Since we are camping alot this year, and they are virtually indestructable, I decided to bite the bullet and get Wild Man and myself a pair as well. I bought DQ another pink pair, WM a camo pair, and myself a purple pair. Wouldn't you know it...WM HATES them! So back they went and Mommy used the money to buy her a nice new pair of tennis shoes.

    Anyway.

    I know they are hideous to look at, but OMG! are they comfortable. I wish I could wear them to work. But I have to confess that I have not one pair, but two. At a recent camping trip I forgot my purple ones (and they rub the side of my feet for some reason) so while at Dollar General I bought a cheap pair of black ones for $6. I wear them all the time.

    Oh. The. Shame. But I don't care dang it! This is coming from a redneck who will wear a wife beater and shorts (with her crocs) to the grocery store if the needs arise.

    So how about you?

    You got crocs? No?...Why not?

    Labels:


      posted at 7/16/2007 02:17:00 PM
      4 comments


    4 Comments:
    At Monday, July 16, 2007 7:01:00 PM, Blogger Erin said...

    Personally, I think crocs are best left for children under 14, lol... but that's my opinion. If you like them, you keep wearing them!

     
    At Wednesday, July 18, 2007 12:32:00 AM, Blogger Inkblot said...

    I am not a fan! They are just about the ugliest shoes I have ever seen. Even the new styles they keep trying to come out with... It's just that that material can never be pretty to wear. Crocs started as gardening shoes! Lord knows why it's stylish to wear gardening shoes out, but you would never wear your bedroom slippers or your old work boots out! haha. But if you like them, I certainly won't judge you for it. You just won't catch me in them. Love the blog. It was a complete stumble upon!

     
    At Thursday, July 19, 2007 1:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I was skeptical of Crocs until I needed something to wear around the yard while watering plants and so forth. I picked up a pair of $5 Croc rip-offs and absolutely fell in love with them.

    If wearing Crocs is wrong, I don't want to be right. ;)

     
    At Thursday, July 19, 2007 3:15:00 PM, Blogger CPA Mom said...

    I've not succombed yet. Maybe soon though. I could use some gardening shoes and Eeyore could use them too!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home



    Search


    Previous Posts
    What I Have Been Up To
    BFF?
    Wednesday Weigh In (a day early)
    Did You Miss Me?
    Wednesday Weigh In
    Taking It Back
    Friday's Feast
    Buzz Kill
    Croup De Ville
    Happy Mother's Day! Giveaway!

    Current Roomie

    Archives
    December 2005
    January 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    June 2009
    September 2009
    June 2013
    January 2016
    February 2018
    April 2018

    My Goodies

    Gimme Your Stuff

  • Disclosure Policy

  • Links
    Shopping

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Miscellaneous
    My Blog Directory

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by: