.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
About Me


Name: Elleoz

From: Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States

I am 32 years old and have been married for 6 years. I had two children under 2 (hence the blog name), but now they are actually 3 and 2. Maybe it is time to change the blog name? Drama Queen is 3 and Wildman is 2 (15 months apart to be exact). I have a Bachelor's Degree on Criminal Justice from Applachian State University (Go Apps!) and have been at my current place of employment for going on 7 years.

My Complete Profile

Gotta Read Blogs
  • Whatever Blows My Skirt
  • Clusterfook
  • Apropos of Something
  • Pickleness
  • WouldaCouldaShoulda
  • Morphing Into Mama
  • Troll Baby
  • CPA Mom
  • True Wife Confessions
  • Hot House Mama
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Genuine
  • Unexplored Territory
  • Lil Duck Duck
  • Glamorous Redneck
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Cool Mom Picks
  • The Creative Soul
  • The Plumbutt Chronicles
  • Mommy The Maid

  • Terrific Tenants
  • My Life In The Kid Zoo
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Mommy The Maid
  • Have A Great Rest Of Your Day
  • Its My Life...
  • Hot House Mama
  • Expressions of Love
  • Much More Than A Mom
  • Break In Sanity
  • I Want A Little Sugar...

  • What I Am Reading

    What I Am Listening To

    Thursday, September 28, 2006
    Cut.Paste.Copy.Print
    Cut.Paste.Copy.Print.

    That's what I have been doing ALL day. Oh the joys of my job. I only have about 2 more weeks or this stuff too. WHOO HOO!! I can't wait until this inspection is over and done with so I can take some time off and chill. It will also be nice to know that I still have a job. LOL! I'm not that worried, but this is my first inspection where I am in charge and I don't know if I will be prepared. I don't know the policies near well enough to answer questions without looking it up. Let's just hope that they assessors are so blown away by my files that they don't have any questions. (like that is going to happen~yeah right!)

    Another quality TV night. AlphaMale says I watch too much TV. Is it a bad sign that I have resorted to blogging about TV shows because I have nothing else useful to say? Maybe he is right? Anyway...

    Jericho. Awesome show! I compare it to a The Day After vs. Lost vs. The Stand. It's about this small town in Kansas that has survived a nuclear bomb. They are totally sut off from the rest of the nation and don't know what happened other than they saw a mushroom cloud towards Denver. They are trying to survive and figure out what is going on. All the while there is lots of mystery surrounding many of the characters. And it has Skeet Ulrich.

    You know, the guy from The Craft. Not hot, but not not either. Know what I mean? Kind of the Steven Tyler syndrome. There's just something about him. Something Johhy Depp-esque maybe?

    I digress. If you haven't watched the show. Do so. It is really good. Even my office mate liked it, and he is hard to please.



    And then there was the season opener of One Tree Hill. It is my new Dawson's Creek. Yes, I am a dork, but I love me some teen-drama shows. I was devastated when Dawson's Creek went off the air. I have 3 of the 6 seasons on DVD so far. Go ahead and laugh. I can take it. And it has Chad Michael Murray from....Dawson's Creek. I have always loved this show and it is filmed in NC so that helps too. When the show ended last May they left it hanging open since its fate hadn't been determined yet (damn CW...what is up with that anyway?) so I didn't know who was pregnant and who was dead. Turns out no one (except Karen) is pregnant (or are they?) and no one is dead, just in a coma. Looks like a good season, but hopefully they won't mess things up. Something tells me this may be the last season, but I sure hope not. CMM is a hottie!

    There's something I just noticed. I have a thing for hairless men. Hmmm...

    Other than that, I'm just working away. I don't think I mentioned it yesterday, but I bough a guitar with some of my winnings. I decided I needed to buy something for me for a change. I have wanted to learn how to play for a while so I bit the bullet. I have my first lesson today at 3:30. I am a little nervous cause I hate playing in front of other people, but I have no clue how to get started so this will be easier for me. And give me something to look forward too. Who knows....maybe I will become the rock star I always dreamed of being :)

    Later taters!

      posted at 9/28/2006 01:26:00 PM
      3 comments


    3 Comments:
    At Thursday, September 28, 2006 4:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I agree Jericho is cool, but disagree about Skeet. He is VERY sexy and cool -- watch him in Miracles or the Magic of Ordinary Days and you will LOVE him

     
    At Thursday, September 28, 2006 9:16:00 PM, Blogger Knitting Maniac said...

    Girl Scout cookies will go on sale in Feb. next year. Or late Jan. I am trying to remember now.

     
    At Friday, September 29, 2006 10:48:00 AM, Blogger Glamorous Redneck said...

    Gah! Good luck with the inspection! That would scare the crap outta me!

    Happy Friday!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home



    Search


    Previous Posts
    The Humpty Dance, Here's Your Change To Do The Hump
    So Much For That
    Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!
    Win A Free Blog!
    Where To Begin?
    We're Home!
    5 Years Ago Today
    So Much It Hurts
    Thursday Thirteen
    She's Gone

    Current Roomie

    Archives
    December 2005
    January 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    June 2009
    September 2009
    June 2013
    January 2016
    February 2018
    April 2018

    My Goodies

    Gimme Your Stuff

  • Disclosure Policy

  • Links
    Shopping

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Miscellaneous
    My Blog Directory

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by: