.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
About Me


Name: Elleoz

From: Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States

I am 32 years old and have been married for 6 years. I had two children under 2 (hence the blog name), but now they are actually 3 and 2. Maybe it is time to change the blog name? Drama Queen is 3 and Wildman is 2 (15 months apart to be exact). I have a Bachelor's Degree on Criminal Justice from Applachian State University (Go Apps!) and have been at my current place of employment for going on 7 years.

My Complete Profile

Gotta Read Blogs
  • Whatever Blows My Skirt
  • Clusterfook
  • Apropos of Something
  • Pickleness
  • WouldaCouldaShoulda
  • Morphing Into Mama
  • Troll Baby
  • CPA Mom
  • True Wife Confessions
  • Hot House Mama
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Genuine
  • Unexplored Territory
  • Lil Duck Duck
  • Glamorous Redneck
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Cool Mom Picks
  • The Creative Soul
  • The Plumbutt Chronicles
  • Mommy The Maid

  • Terrific Tenants
  • My Life In The Kid Zoo
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Mommy The Maid
  • Have A Great Rest Of Your Day
  • Its My Life...
  • Hot House Mama
  • Expressions of Love
  • Much More Than A Mom
  • Break In Sanity
  • I Want A Little Sugar...

  • What I Am Reading

    What I Am Listening To

    Tuesday, September 26, 2006
    So Much For That
    I totally wasted my lunch hour today. I had made an appointment with Dr. V for my second counseling session today at 11:30, so that I could use my lunch hour. I got there a few minutes early and sat in the waiting area as usual. I should have known something was up. It as unusually quiet and I think I saw one person in the building (it is an old house) for a brief second. I heard no voices and after 15 minutes no one came to check on me. I went to the bathroom and discretly (sp?) made some noise so that maybe someone would come out to see if I needed help. No go. After 20 minutes of waiting, I left. I called her on my cell phone and left her a message stating that I waited for 20 minutes but no one came out so I'd have to reschedule. I am still waiting on her to call me back.

    I hate nothing more than having an appoinment and then having to sit there and wait forever. What's the point of making an appointment if you aren't going to keep it. It would have been nice if someone would have acknowledged that I was waiting. I even did my homework for her (20 reasons/things that attracted me to Alpha Male). I was having a good day, but now I am frustrated. But I am trying to let it go. I'm sure something came up. Something better have come up.

    Anyway. Not too much more to report. I picked up my consignment stuff that didn't sell. I made another $228 so I should be able to pay off all my credit card and Money line debt now. Yeah baby!

    Anyone out there watch Prison Break? OMG is Wentworth Miller yummy! I want to slather him in butter and mop him up with a biscuit. And when he got mad a T-bag. Ooooo! He is soooo freakin hot! And I love the show, even though at times it is predictable. I think that the governor is going to get killed. We shall see though.

    I also watched the new show Heroes last night. It was good in a comic-booky, X-men kind of way. The basic premise of the show is these people discover that they have extrordinary powers (like flying, invincible, stopping time, etc).

    According to NBC:

    From creator/writer Tim Kring (NBC's "Crossing Jordan") comes "Heroes," an epic drama that chronicles the lives of ordinary people who discover they possess extraordinary abilities.
    As a total eclipse casts its shadow across the globe, a genetics professor (Sendhil Ramamurthy, "Blind Guy Driving") in India is led by father's disappearance to uncover a secret theory -- there are people with super powers living among us. A young dreamer (Milo Ventimiglia, "Gilmore Girls") tries to convince his politician brother (Adrian Pasdar, "Judging Amy") that he can fly. A high school cheerleader (Hayden Panettiere, "Ice Princess") learns that she is totally indestructible. A
    Las Vegas stripper (Ali Larter, "Final Destination"), struggling to make ends meet to support her young son (Noah Gray-Cabey, "My Wife & Kids"), discovers that her mirror image has a secret. A fugitive from justice (Leonard Roberts, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer") continues to baffle authorities who twice have been unable to contain him. A gifted artist (Santiago Cabrera, "Empire"), whose drug addiction is destroying his life and relationship with his girlfriend (Tawny Cypress, NBC's "Third Watch"), can paint the future. A down-on-his-luck Los Angeles beat cop (Greg Grunberg, "Alias") can hear people's thoughts, which puts him on the trail of an elusive serial killer. In Japan, a young man (Masi Oka, NBC's "Scrubs") develops a way to stop time through sheer will power. Their ultimate destiny is nothing less than saving the world…

    Somehow they are tied together and there is an evil man involved. It is hard to explain, but the show was good if you like that kind of thing. NBC is showing an encore tonight if anyone is interested in checking it out. I really would like it to make it to the end of the season at least so that I can find out what is going on. If they pull a stunt like Fox did with Reunion I will be furious! (Anyone watch that show last year? What a crock that they didn't tell us what happened!) Did any of you watch it? What did you think?

    As you can see I am totally bored and have absolutely nothing to write about. I should be working, but I just can't seem to concentrate on it today. But I am going to force myself to at least get some filing done before I go home. I swear tomorrow I am going to work my ass off! So you might not be seeing me around tomorrow. I know you will miss me something awful...right?

      posted at 9/26/2006 01:54:00 PM
      3 comments


    3 Comments:
    At Tuesday, September 26, 2006 3:57:00 PM, Blogger Erin said...

    Woooohooo on the extra $228! Thats fantastic - you are just rolling in the dough now ;)

    That totally sucks about the appt though, it is the absolute worst!

    Hope the rest of the day is better for you!

     
    At Wednesday, September 27, 2006 4:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    May I ask what consignment sale you were in? I don't live too far from you. You can e-mail me the information. I just did one a few weeks ago in Stanly at Lucia Baptist. There, you get 90%!!!

     
    At Thursday, September 28, 2006 1:25:00 PM, Blogger Elleoz said...

    Erin~ yes, she called back (finally). I am scheduled to see her Friday if I don't get stuck in a meeting. She forgot her calendar and thought the appointment was at 1 pm. Glad it was a free visit. :)

    Mary~ It was the For Every Season consignment sale. They have one in the Spring and Fall. It's usually at the Fort Mill Armory.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home



    Search


    Previous Posts
    Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!
    Win A Free Blog!
    Where To Begin?
    We're Home!
    5 Years Ago Today
    So Much It Hurts
    Thursday Thirteen
    She's Gone
    I Miss You Baby Girl!
    Emotional Roller Coaster

    Current Roomie

    Archives
    December 2005
    January 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    June 2009
    September 2009
    June 2013
    January 2016
    February 2018
    April 2018

    My Goodies

    Gimme Your Stuff

  • Disclosure Policy

  • Links
    Shopping

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Miscellaneous
    My Blog Directory

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by: