Each Tuesday I will post lyrics to the first 10 songs that play on my ipod. Your job is to take a guess to the name and artist of the song. Once it is correctly guessed I will post the correct answer and who answered it in italics. Oh~ and NO CHEATING BY GOOGLING!
And without further adieu:
1. “She's got a brother. We don't get on with one another, but I quite fancy her mother. And I think that she likes me.”
2. “Move in now move out , hands up now hands down , back up back up , tell me what you're gonna do now.”
3. “I walk a lonely road, The only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes, but it's home to me and I walk alone.”
4. “We got winners, we got losers. Chain smokers and boozers, and we got yuppies. We got bikers. We got thristy hitchhikers, and the girls next door dress up like movie stars.”
5. “One, don't mess with the radio. Two, don't tell me which way to go. Three, just leave it up to me …”
6. “Tell me now if you came sneaking up behind, would you know me and see behind the smile. I can change like colors on a wall."
7. “I wanna tell you that I'm sorry. I wanna say that I was wrong. I wanna tell you that this circus …” .
8. Some people don't worry 'bout nothing, don't know what's going on. I'm not one Who can't say they're sorry.”
9. "Someday I'm gonna buy a big fat car and go to work to be a movie star. I know I'm gonna have it all some day, hey, hey.”
10. “If I never think about her, I'll never miss her at all. Never wonder what she's doin, never give her a call.”
Labels: Tuesday Toss Up