.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
About Me


Name: Elleoz

From: Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States

I am 32 years old and have been married for 6 years. I had two children under 2 (hence the blog name), but now they are actually 3 and 2. Maybe it is time to change the blog name? Drama Queen is 3 and Wildman is 2 (15 months apart to be exact). I have a Bachelor's Degree on Criminal Justice from Applachian State University (Go Apps!) and have been at my current place of employment for going on 7 years.

My Complete Profile

Gotta Read Blogs
  • Whatever Blows My Skirt
  • Clusterfook
  • Apropos of Something
  • Pickleness
  • WouldaCouldaShoulda
  • Morphing Into Mama
  • Troll Baby
  • CPA Mom
  • True Wife Confessions
  • Hot House Mama
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Genuine
  • Unexplored Territory
  • Lil Duck Duck
  • Glamorous Redneck
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Cool Mom Picks
  • The Creative Soul
  • The Plumbutt Chronicles
  • Mommy The Maid

  • Terrific Tenants
  • My Life In The Kid Zoo
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Mommy The Maid
  • Have A Great Rest Of Your Day
  • Its My Life...
  • Hot House Mama
  • Expressions of Love
  • Much More Than A Mom
  • Break In Sanity
  • I Want A Little Sugar...

  • What I Am Reading

    What I Am Listening To

    Wednesday, February 13, 2008
    Random Cuteness
    I don't have anything mindblowing going on at the moment so I thought I would take this opportunity to post a few recent pics of the babes (human and fur alike)



    Here is Drama Queen and Wildman (before haircut) just before leaving for Church.




    WildMan after he decided to see what a Blue Marker tasted like. Good thing it was a Pipsqueek!


    And last, but not least.....Max with his favorite toy! And that is usually how I find him; always with something in his mouth.




    ***************************************************************


    The kids seem to be adjusting well to the new Day Care. DQ has taken to it instantly and although they still ask about Ms. T's she is a gobbly gook of information all the way home. I FINALLY got to meet her teacher this morning, and she says that she is doing really well and can tell that she has been in daycare before. She is ever my social butterfly.


    WM seems to be doing well too. The first two mornings, he didn't even look back as he went into the classroom. Yesterday, he had a peeing incident (when he pee's he PEE's!) and was soaked from the neck down and they couldn't find his extra clothes. But they found them and even washed his clothes for me!! I got to talk to his teacher a bit and she said he is doing well. She said he was a little quiet Monday, but seems to be adjusting well. She commented that he is out like a light at nap time. That's my boy...like his momma when it comes to sleep. Aparently he ate some of his carrots at lunch time (that's a shocker!) and then got a little sick. I think he choked since he STILL refuses to chew! I also talked to her about starting him potty training and I was a little disappointed when she said she would like for him to stay in pull ups :( She is a new teacher, so I think it is still a little overwhelming for her. The other teacher was going to start him in underwear once he got used to the new atmosphere. He will be moving into a new room in September, so hopefully he will be potty trained be then. In a month or so (once he turns three)I might talk to her about moving him into underwear. But that I would have to use them too..... :)


    AM gave me my Valentine's Day present early. He made a runner for Max so that I wouldn't have to physically go outside everyday to let him go potty. It was very sweet and I have to say it does come in handy. If only I knew he was actually using the potty. He is too damn smart and if he knows I am near the door or watching he won't go down the stairs and once he is down he cried until I go get him. But if AM is there he goes up and down the stairs just fine. Little snot!!!!!!




    Labels: , ,


      posted at 2/13/2008 02:23:00 PM
      0 comments


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home



    Search


    Previous Posts
    First Day
    Sometimes I’m Just A Bitch
    Mother's Guilt
    Shocked!
    Tuesday Toss Up
    Four Years Ago Today
    What The F*@% Did I Just Do?
    Test
    I'm Still Alive
    They Say It’s Your Birthday!

    Current Roomie

    Archives
    December 2005
    January 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    June 2009
    September 2009
    June 2013
    January 2016
    February 2018
    April 2018

    My Goodies

    Gimme Your Stuff

  • Disclosure Policy

  • Links
    Shopping

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Miscellaneous
    My Blog Directory

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by: