.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
About Me


Name: Elleoz

From: Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States

I am 32 years old and have been married for 6 years. I had two children under 2 (hence the blog name), but now they are actually 3 and 2. Maybe it is time to change the blog name? Drama Queen is 3 and Wildman is 2 (15 months apart to be exact). I have a Bachelor's Degree on Criminal Justice from Applachian State University (Go Apps!) and have been at my current place of employment for going on 7 years.

My Complete Profile

Gotta Read Blogs
  • Whatever Blows My Skirt
  • Clusterfook
  • Apropos of Something
  • Pickleness
  • WouldaCouldaShoulda
  • Morphing Into Mama
  • Troll Baby
  • CPA Mom
  • True Wife Confessions
  • Hot House Mama
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Genuine
  • Unexplored Territory
  • Lil Duck Duck
  • Glamorous Redneck
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Cool Mom Picks
  • The Creative Soul
  • The Plumbutt Chronicles
  • Mommy The Maid

  • Terrific Tenants
  • My Life In The Kid Zoo
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Mommy The Maid
  • Have A Great Rest Of Your Day
  • Its My Life...
  • Hot House Mama
  • Expressions of Love
  • Much More Than A Mom
  • Break In Sanity
  • I Want A Little Sugar...

  • What I Am Reading

    What I Am Listening To

    Friday, September 29, 2006
    Owie! My Fingers Hurt!
    I did it! I had my first guitar lesson but man do my fingers hurt. Actually, they are more like numb now. I can now play 4 chords and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Aren't you proud?

    I am trying not to get all obsessed like I usually do. That only leads to frustration. I have to keep telling myself that I am not going to learn everything in one week. It is hard for me since I already read music, so to be able to play anything without knowing what note I am actually playing is so strange to me. But I like playing tab though. Hey...it's music by numbers man!

    To day is Friday! Hooray! I didn't think I was ever going to see it to the end of the week. I hope that the kiddos sleep in in the morning. I am one tired chicky!

    We are going to a authentic redneck wedding tomorrow and I am scared! I'll be the first to admit that I am a redneck, but this it REDneck. It is Alpha Male's cousin and his live-in girlfriend. They have been living together for many years so I am not sure what has prompted them to make it legal. Heck, they have grown children together and South Carolina is a common-law state so legally its like they are married anyway. But for whatever reason, they are gettin themselves hitched tomorrow at 2 pm. The wedding invitation was hand delivered night before last. The invitation was nice enough. Wedding stationary with shiny pink ribbon. They invite itself was hand-written. I know what you are thinking...what is the problem right?

    Well, nothing except that Saturday was spelled wrong. It is now spelled Saterday. I got a giggle out of that. It should be interesting. D & B are interesting enough but both are not the fine upstanding citizens most would expect. D loves his beer (to a fault) and has been known to partake in the recreational drugs on numerous occassions. B has as well. But they are good people so off we go tomorrow. My Mother is coming to stay with the kids. That will be an adventure all on its own.

    Moving on....

    Anyone catch CSI last night? What was up with the picture at the last minute? I have my theory. Let's hear yours! I like the way the writers are carrying to story over several episodes. I wonder if it will be like that the entire episode. I just wish they would stop showing Danny Bonaduce with his dead eyes. They are creeping me out.

    I watched most of Smallville too. Tom Welling is just a hottie. But I can't help but feel that this needs to me the last season. How much saving can Clark do? And as they say, as soon as they graduated from high school the "jumped the shark". They need to end it while the endings good. Even though that will be yet another staple from my viewing stable that is gone forever.

    I watched about 15 minutes of ER, but I feel asleep. I taped it though, so while AM is gone to his Mason meeting, I'll be watching it from the conforts of my bed. After I practice my guitar of course.

    But enough about me. I know I have bored you to tears. If there is any topic that you want me to blog about please let me know. I aim to please. What are your plans for the weekend?

    And if you are still with me. Go visit Erin, my renter. She's much more interesting than I.

      posted at 9/29/2006 02:05:00 PM
      7 comments


    7 Comments:
    At Friday, September 29, 2006 3:06:00 PM, Blogger Amie said...

    Ran across your blog today and read a little. I was wondering if you had read the book "The 5 Love Languages"? This book really helped me and my husband understand each other. Come visit my blog if you're interested about it. Trying to understand each other is the first step to making anything better. :) Hope you're doing okay. Hang in there - I had PPD for almost a year, then found out we were expecting again as I was starting to feel back to normal.

     
    At Friday, September 29, 2006 4:01:00 PM, Blogger Erin said...

    Whew, so much to say today! LOL... okay, where to begin... Great job on taking guitar lessons, I've always wanted to start drum lessons but I felt like I was too old, so good for you for starting that! I used to play when I was a kid, but now all I remember is bumble bee, lol.

    A redneck wedding, how fun! I have always wondered what those are really like, I can just imagine large kegs of beer, and people in jeans, lol.

    I don't watch CSI, or Smallville, so onto another subject...

    I definately don't watch ER, lol, so I guess my work here is done :)

    Have a fabulous time at the wedding!!!!!

     
    At Monday, October 02, 2006 8:03:00 AM, Blogger Amy W said...

    That is hilarious about the wedding and the invitation. Sounds just like my family!!

     
    At Monday, October 02, 2006 3:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    GO APPS! -- it was homecoming weekend up here Elleoz -- and I know the problem with redneck weddings shug -- When the minister asks "Who giveth this woman to be married"... some guy in the back stands up and hollers "Earnhardt!"

    huggin' you

     
    At Monday, October 02, 2006 3:50:00 PM, Blogger Amy said...

    Congrats on your first guitar lesson!
    Happy C&C Monday!

     
    At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 11:33:00 AM, Blogger Glamorous Redneck said...

    Gah! You can play Twinkle Twinkle after ONE lesson?!?!? I so need to find someone to teach me, cuz it just ain't happening by myself. But I can't read music, so maybe that's part of my problem, huh?

     
    At Thursday, October 05, 2006 9:17:00 AM, Blogger Erin said...

    Hey!! So, when are we going to hear about the Redneck wedding?? Huh?? Huh???

    LOL, I'm just teasing, but you haven't blogged and I'm just wondering how my new friend from South Carolina is doing?

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home



    Search


    Previous Posts
    Cut.Paste.Copy.Print
    The Humpty Dance, Here's Your Change To Do The Hump
    So Much For That
    Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!
    Win A Free Blog!
    Where To Begin?
    We're Home!
    5 Years Ago Today
    So Much It Hurts
    Thursday Thirteen

    Current Roomie

    Archives
    December 2005
    January 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    June 2009
    September 2009
    June 2013
    January 2016
    February 2018
    April 2018

    My Goodies

    Gimme Your Stuff

  • Disclosure Policy

  • Links
    Shopping

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Miscellaneous
    My Blog Directory

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by: