.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
About Me


Name: Elleoz

From: Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States

I am 32 years old and have been married for 6 years. I had two children under 2 (hence the blog name), but now they are actually 3 and 2. Maybe it is time to change the blog name? Drama Queen is 3 and Wildman is 2 (15 months apart to be exact). I have a Bachelor's Degree on Criminal Justice from Applachian State University (Go Apps!) and have been at my current place of employment for going on 7 years.

My Complete Profile

Gotta Read Blogs
  • Whatever Blows My Skirt
  • Clusterfook
  • Apropos of Something
  • Pickleness
  • WouldaCouldaShoulda
  • Morphing Into Mama
  • Troll Baby
  • CPA Mom
  • True Wife Confessions
  • Hot House Mama
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Genuine
  • Unexplored Territory
  • Lil Duck Duck
  • Glamorous Redneck
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Cool Mom Picks
  • The Creative Soul
  • The Plumbutt Chronicles
  • Mommy The Maid

  • Terrific Tenants
  • My Life In The Kid Zoo
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Mommy The Maid
  • Have A Great Rest Of Your Day
  • Its My Life...
  • Hot House Mama
  • Expressions of Love
  • Much More Than A Mom
  • Break In Sanity
  • I Want A Little Sugar...

  • What I Am Reading

    What I Am Listening To

    Wednesday, May 31, 2006
    Random Thoughts (03/23/06)
    Let me apologize first for the ramble I am about to compose:

    I'm sad. I'm not really sure why exactly, but I am. I guess it's a culmination of a lot of things all rolled into one. I don't know who I am anymore. I don't have any real friends, not ones that I can go and hang out with. Sure I have lots of internet friends and that is great for "talking" but I don't have anyone that I can run to and cry on their shoulder of laugh with. I think that might be part of the problem too. I am lonely.

    I love my husband and he truly is my best friend but he doesn't undertand me and a lot of the time he is the reason I need to talk to someone. I sometimes wonder what is wrong with me? Why can't I keep friends. But I know the answer...I don't have time and I am horrible at keeping in touch with those that I don't see on a regular basis. That is something that I need to work on I know.

    I am a member of an online group of other mothers from all over the US. I love them all dearly, but I have almost given up hope of meeting any of them. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry. Sometimes I wonder if I wouldn't be better off leaving the board, but I love them all dearly. It just kills me that I will never truly know them. Does that make sense?
    I don't have anything that I can go and do outside of the home for me. I was taking Karate but I really couldn't afford it and other things kept coming up and keeping me from going. Besides, I can't see myself beating myself up for fun... no thanks! I have found a group that is meeting to do an all day crop thing so I am hoping that I can do that.

    I worry about my kids. Am I being the best mother that I can be to my two beautiful children? Many days I don't think so. DD is very smart and does things that I would never think she would know how to do at 2, but there are many things that she can't/doesn't do that others her age can (ABC's, 1-2-3's, etc) and I know that I don't work with her as much as I could. Her daycare is a home daycare so they don't do that kind of thing. DH and I will probably moved them once they get a little older prior to starting kindergarten. And then there's DS. In so many areas he is so far behind. Alot of that has to do with his eyes but I haven't worked with him like I should have. He is no where near drinking out of a sippy cup and refuses to eat any table food. He will be 1 in less than a month and I worry so much about him. His left eye is turning in again which makes me want to cry too.

    I don't know. I am rambling about nothing. I am beginning to wonder if I am "depressed" but everytime I go to talk to someone they pretty much tell me I am normal...blah blah blah.
    *sigh* Anyway... I'll be fine. Just having a little pity party I guess.

    One of the few friends I do have just had a baby. A beautiful baby girl. I am definately not the "model" mother but I was in awe at some of the things she is doing. To each their own I guess but it is something that I definately wouldn't do myself. She has a daughter that is also 2 and she is still sleeping in the bed with them. As of this past week, the new baby is sleeping with them too. I worry about all of them on so many levels. I co-slept with both my kids part time when they were newborns (until about 6 weeks or so) but never both of them at the same time. They have never made daughter #1 sleep in her own room/bed. Numerous people have tried and failed to get them to do it sooner than later. Now #2 is there too. Their marriage almost ended a few months before she got pregnant and I am concerned it will in the long run. Her husband is getting tired of sharing the bed with 3 other people and I can't blame him. I can't even begin to imagine. I miss the cuddle time with my babies, but I definately cherish my time too. Bad Mommy! LOL

    Anyway...that's it for the random pity party. I had a bunch of other stuff that I was going to say but now I can't remember it. Oh well

    Later!

      posted at 5/31/2006 09:53:00 AM
      0 comments


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home



    Search


    Previous Posts
    Here We Go Again (03/03/06)
    The Good News or the Bad News? (02/23/06)
    His Eyes Are Straight! (02/21/06)
    I think they are possessed! (02/15/06)
    Ever?(02/09/06)
    Have To Face It (02/01/06)
    SOULAPTROLPOULPATROLSOULPATROL!!!
    Long Lost Me
    Err..Happy New Year?
    Hello!

    Current Roomie

    Archives
    December 2005
    January 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    June 2009
    September 2009
    June 2013
    January 2016
    February 2018
    April 2018

    My Goodies

    Gimme Your Stuff

  • Disclosure Policy

  • Links
    Shopping

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Miscellaneous
    My Blog Directory

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by: