.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
About Me


Name: Elleoz

From: Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States

I am 32 years old and have been married for 6 years. I had two children under 2 (hence the blog name), but now they are actually 3 and 2. Maybe it is time to change the blog name? Drama Queen is 3 and Wildman is 2 (15 months apart to be exact). I have a Bachelor's Degree on Criminal Justice from Applachian State University (Go Apps!) and have been at my current place of employment for going on 7 years.

My Complete Profile

Gotta Read Blogs
  • Whatever Blows My Skirt
  • Clusterfook
  • Apropos of Something
  • Pickleness
  • WouldaCouldaShoulda
  • Morphing Into Mama
  • Troll Baby
  • CPA Mom
  • True Wife Confessions
  • Hot House Mama
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Genuine
  • Unexplored Territory
  • Lil Duck Duck
  • Glamorous Redneck
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Cool Mom Picks
  • The Creative Soul
  • The Plumbutt Chronicles
  • Mommy The Maid

  • Terrific Tenants
  • My Life In The Kid Zoo
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Mommy The Maid
  • Have A Great Rest Of Your Day
  • Its My Life...
  • Hot House Mama
  • Expressions of Love
  • Much More Than A Mom
  • Break In Sanity
  • I Want A Little Sugar...

  • What I Am Reading

    What I Am Listening To

    Thursday, October 12, 2006
    Poo Poo Hoo Doo People
    Before I go into the explaination of my blog title I have some housekeeping issues to attend to.

    Ahem...

    Everyone please put your hands together for a warm welcome to my newest tentant...Hot House Mama. HHMomma hails from the beautiful state of California (I am so jealous!) and has ust returned from a cruise to Mexico. Go and read all about it. This lady is a traveling fool. Again so jealous!

    Ok. For those of you who don't like to read about Poo and all things potty training related(ahem, Erin, you might want to skip the rest of the post.



    Drama Queen is just starting to potty train. I know she is almost 3, but since I am not at home all the time I can't force her and I can't do the "put her in panties" thing either. But she is doing well. She has being going pee on her Pooh potty chair for 2 weeks now. Up until that point she would sit on it all the time, but only once did she actually go. She still has her accidents, but it is getting better each week. I think that she hasn't quiet connected that it is coming out of me with the sensation of going. Heck, we are still working on getting her to understand the difference between pee pee and poopy. Everying is poopy to her. Silly girl!

    Anyway. On Tuesday night, right after we ate she told me that she had to go potty. I figured she that it was like most other times and that she had just gone. (She likes to tell me she has to go right after she actually went...again timing is everything) I got her down from the table and to the potty we go. She went pee pee, wiped, and stood up. Good girl! All done.Well to my surprise she looks at me and says "Mommy I have to poopy!" so I tell her to sit back down and think real hard.

    She grunts a little bit (She is cronically constipated, much like Mir's son). I hear a noise and she looks down and it all excited. "Look Mommy! I poopied on the potty!" Needless to say, it was a proud moment. She wanted to show Daddy, which would mean saving it till later. As proud as I was, I was NOT doing that. I did contemplate taking a picture for prosperity though, but I didn't think anyone would appreciate a poo picture on here so I refrained. She was rewarded with many hugs, kisses, a high five, 2 stickers, and a piece of chocolate.

    Overkill? I think not!

    You have any potty training stories to share? Tidbits of wisdom or encouragement? Feel the love and share! Kum By Ya!

      posted at 10/12/2006 02:26:00 PM
      3 comments


    3 Comments:
    At Thursday, October 12, 2006 4:54:00 PM, Blogger Becca said...

    Thanks for having me. If you bid next week the spot is yours. I generally take the first bid.
    Potty training is fun. We just know have out boy fully trained.

     
    At Thursday, October 12, 2006 5:16:00 PM, Blogger Erin said...

    LOL - I don't mind hearing stories about potty training from people I actually like ;)

    I have a story - I sure do!!

    My son is 3 years and 4 months, and STILL isn't potty trained. It isn't because he can't, because I've seen him do it many many times for m&m's. I've seen him do it because he is stalling for bed. I have seen him do it because he wants to watch tv. He just won't do it unless he wants something. He laughs at me, mocks me even when I ask him to sit on the potty. I have tried EVERYTHING! Now you have it, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

    OH - I have the pooh potty too, isn't it the cutest?

     
    At Friday, October 13, 2006 3:09:00 PM, Blogger Glamorous Redneck said...

    Both of my kids were super easy to train. They told me that they were ready & we had it done in about a week. Of course there were overnight accidents for the next six months or so, but for the most part they really did it themselves.

    I know that's SO rare & I was super lucky!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home



    Search


    Previous Posts
    I'm A Redneck Woman
    You Want It? You Got It?
    What The F*&% Did I Just Do?
    Owie! My Fingers Hurt!
    Cut.Paste.Copy.Print
    The Humpty Dance, Here's Your Change To Do The Hump
    So Much For That
    Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!
    Win A Free Blog!
    Where To Begin?

    Current Roomie

    Archives
    December 2005
    January 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    June 2009
    September 2009
    June 2013
    January 2016
    February 2018
    April 2018

    My Goodies

    Gimme Your Stuff

  • Disclosure Policy

  • Links
    Shopping

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Miscellaneous
    My Blog Directory

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by: