.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
About Me


Name: Elleoz

From: Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States

I am 32 years old and have been married for 6 years. I had two children under 2 (hence the blog name), but now they are actually 3 and 2. Maybe it is time to change the blog name? Drama Queen is 3 and Wildman is 2 (15 months apart to be exact). I have a Bachelor's Degree on Criminal Justice from Applachian State University (Go Apps!) and have been at my current place of employment for going on 7 years.

My Complete Profile

Gotta Read Blogs
  • Whatever Blows My Skirt
  • Clusterfook
  • Apropos of Something
  • Pickleness
  • WouldaCouldaShoulda
  • Morphing Into Mama
  • Troll Baby
  • CPA Mom
  • True Wife Confessions
  • Hot House Mama
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Genuine
  • Unexplored Territory
  • Lil Duck Duck
  • Glamorous Redneck
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Cool Mom Picks
  • The Creative Soul
  • The Plumbutt Chronicles
  • Mommy The Maid

  • Terrific Tenants
  • My Life In The Kid Zoo
  • Finding Yourself Despite Yourself
  • Mama? Mama Come Here!
  • Mommy The Maid
  • Have A Great Rest Of Your Day
  • Its My Life...
  • Hot House Mama
  • Expressions of Love
  • Much More Than A Mom
  • Break In Sanity
  • I Want A Little Sugar...

  • What I Am Reading

    What I Am Listening To

    Monday, December 01, 2008
    How Was Your Turkey Day?
    Did you eat too much turkey? I know a little boy that did :)

    The family made our usual trek to my aunt and uncle's house for Thanksgiving Day lunch. She always says we are eating at 12 noon, but it usually ends up being closer to 2 pm. It was the usual southern goodness that I love. Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes and milk gravy, sweet potato casserole, Scalloped Corn, cornbread stuffing, mac n cheese, deviled eggs, etc and so on. I think I ate till I was about to pop. And so did Wildman. He had two helpings of everything I think.

    As soon as we were finished eating, we loaded up in the van and headed for the in-laws for their traditional 4 pm Turkey Day meal. This year we had additional guests....my SIL's boyfriend and his family. AM and I play on the poker league with them so it was a fun night. I ate a little bit there too, but was too full from earlier. I didn't even eat dessert I was so full!

    About 20 minutes after, WM starts complaining that his belly hurts. He spent the rest of the early evening alternating between sitting on a stool hugging the toilet and hugging a trash can in the hall. Poor little guy. He ended up throwing up in the trash can and then crashing as soon as we got home. This might sound a little strange, but I really wish I would have gotten a picture for prosperity's sake. It was so pathetic and cute at the same time.

    We had game night at the house, and within 15 minutes of everyone leaving he threw up again in the bed this time. I cleaned him up, ran a load of clothes and made a towel palate on the floor for the two of us. He was all smiles and told me that is was just like camping. When we are camping one of us sleeps with him, and if he is still awake when we come to bed he will lay there and smile this goofy smile at you in the dark. It is goofy and adorable. And in the midst of all his tummy trouble he reached over, stroked my face with his little hand and told me I was beautiful. Talk about melting my heart.

    He was all better by the next day. (Thank goodness!) Too much turkey for my little turkey!

    Labels:


      posted at 12/01/2008 02:53:00 PM
      1 comments


    1 Comments:
    At Wednesday, January 21, 2009 12:52:00 PM, Blogger MBKimmy said...

    I tried the baby wise way and the sleep lady's guide to sleep! Baby wise worked great with tatum - she has been sleeping 12 - 14 hours a night since she was 2.5 months old.
    Oh well I guess that is why we are all different - I will keep trying the cry out method I hope it works it is the last resort!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home



    Search


    Previous Posts
    When Do I Get Mine?
    Happy Halloween!
    You've Got The Right Stuff (Baby)~ Lots of pics!
    Where and What
    Don't Feed The Trolls
    Update~ Banned From Church
    Update on Banned From Church
    Banned From Church
    My Newest Obsession
    Who'd A Thunk A 60 Year Old Would Be So Petty

    Current Roomie

    Archives
    December 2005
    January 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    June 2009
    September 2009
    June 2013
    January 2016
    February 2018
    April 2018

    My Goodies

    Gimme Your Stuff

  • Disclosure Policy

  • Links
    Shopping

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Miscellaneous
    My Blog Directory

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by: